A powerful water based, nonflammable degreaser and cleaner for use on all surfaces that can be cleaned with water.
Environmental Impact: CitraPro™ contains no butyl solvents, chlorinated solvents, EDTA, NTA, or other toxic substances.
Applications: CitraPro™ is used to clean films from metal parts, greasy surfaces such as floors, counters, equipment and all industrial applications where a nonflammable degreaser and cleaner is required.
- Nonflammable and noncombustible: CitraPro™ will not burn even when soaked onto rags or other absorbent material. Even the concentrated product is completely nonflammable. It is the ultimate safety cleaner.
- Non-corrosive: CitraPro™ is non-corrosive to steel and will not attack aluminum at the standard 1:5 dilution. It is pH controlled and contains special corrosion inhibitors.
- Highly Efficient: CitraPro™ can be diluted up to 1:25 for light duty cleaning and will clean greasy surfaces at 1:5 dilution.
- Penetrates and Removes Grease: CitraPro™ works much more efficiently than typical emulsifier degreasers. It penetrates through the greasy oil and breaks the bond at the surface. Thus the greasy film is lifted off completely, and the surface is left clean with no oily film remaining. Just apply, let it penetrate, and flush the surface clean.
How to Use:
- Dilute the CitraPro™ according to the surface to be cleaned. 1:5 for heavy duty cleaning, degreasing. Up to 1:25 for light cleaning.
- Spray on the cleaning solution to thoroughly wet the surface. For heavy accumulations, agitate with a scrub pad or brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with a strong water spray.
- Type: Water based nonflammable degreaser.
- Color: Yellow
- Odor: Citrus
- Toxicity: Non-toxic-DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY
- Flammability: Nonflammable
- Composition: Biodegradable surfactants and citrus solvents with non-butyl solvent boosters. Contains no EDTA or NTA.